Summary to the journal
Requirements to registration
Manuscript formatting rules
Scientific and Technical Journal
ELECTROTECHNIC AND COMPUTER SYSTEMS
ISSN Print 2221-3937
ISSN Online 2221-3805
Automated electromechanical systems
Electric machines and semiconductor converters
General Electrical Engineering
Power Saving by means of the Modern Electrical Engineering
Information Science and Computer Technics
Artificial Intellect Systems
Computer Systems, Networks and their Components
Information systems and technologies
Protection of an information in computer systems
Automation of control processes
Design, Control and Diagnostics
Metrology, Standardization and Certification
Simulation of dynamic systems
Innovation in the educational process
Innovations in Education, Science and Industry
Project and Program Control
The information, messages
THE MAIN ENGINE AND MARINE GENERATOR SYSTEM, IN THE COGENERATION UNIT OF THE SHIP
It is shown that the main directions of increasing the efficiency of engines work are related to the improvement of combustion processes and gas exchange, systems for the preparation of the working body (air and fuel), which increase the specific power, the specific fuel consumption, reduce the heat stress and reduce harmful emissions. The rigid dependence of electricity and heat generation to harmonize production schedules and heat consumption requires the periodic inclusion of an autonomous boiler, which reduces the efficiency of the system. It has been established that the use of cogeneration units for launching a main engine has not yet been considered, which may increase the possibilities of such systems. It was shown that asynchronous motor was used as a generator in the work. The main engine, the turbine, the compressor and the generator can be connected between themselves as a single shaft, and with the help of a gearbox system. A graph of the interrelated work of the ship's generator system was constructed. The basis of the construction of graphs were taken most used on ships generators. The connection of elements was carried out by connections with a certain weight, which is determined by the degree of influence of one element to another. Also in the work was considered the possibility of using the compressor for rotation of the main engine.
candidate of technical sciences
( email@example.com, ORCID: 0000-0002-1197-8325 )
candidate of technical sciences
( firstname.lastname@example.org, ORCID: 0000-0003-3946-8201 )
Dr. of Science, Professor
( email@example.com, ORCID: 0000-0001-5441-3140 )
( firstname.lastname@example.org, ORCID: 0000-0002-3880-9556 )
cogeneration, cogeneration unit, main engine, ship generator system, turbine, compressor
1. Samsonov, L. A. (2007) Internal combustion engines with controlled time of the flow of working cycle processes [Dvigateli vnutrennego sgoraniya s upravlyayemym vremenem protekaniya protsessov rabochego tsikla] Drive engineering. No. 2. P. 6-10.
2. Sedakov, L. P., Barakan G.Kh., Kalinina L.I. (1987) Reserves to improve the economy of modern marine diesel power plants [Rezervy pov-ysheniya ekonomichnosti sovremennykh sudovykh dizelnykh energeticheskikh ustanovok] Shipbuild-ing. No. 11. P. 20-25.
3. Seliverstov, V. I.( 1973) Utilization of heat in marine diesel plants [Utilizatsiya tepla v su-dovykh dizelnykh ustanovkakh], L . Shipbuilding,. 218 p.
4. Krivov, V. G., Sinatov, S. A. (1979) Im-proving the efficiency of diesel power plants by uti-lizing the waste heat [Povysheniye effektivnosti dizelnykh energoustanovok putem utilizatsii ot-khodyashchey teploty] Engine-building. No. 10. P. 14-18.
5. Krivov, V. G., Sinatov, S. A., Krivov, V. G., Gulin, S. D. (1988) Integrated power supply based on diesel power plants with external utilization of waste heat [Kompleksnoye elektrosnabzheniye na baze dizelnykh elektrostantsiy s vneshney utiliza-tsiyey otkhodyashchey teploty] Drive engineering. No. 9. P. 3-7.
6. Technology Characterization: Reciprocating Engines Prepared for: Environmental Protection Agency Climate Protection Partnership Division Washington DC ( 2002), Prepared by: Energy Nexus Group 1401 Wilson Blvd, Suite 1101 Arlington, Virginia 22209.
7. Rules for the classification and construction of sea-going vessels.[ Pravila klassifikatsii i postroyki morskikh sudov]( 2013) - SPb: Russian Maritime Register of Shipping. Volume 2. 718 p.
8. Sankaran, C. (2002) Power quality CRC Press LLC,. 202 p.
9. Barkov, V. M. (2004) Co-Generation Tech-nologies: Opportunities and Prospects. [Kogenera-tornyye tekhnologii: vozmozhnosti i perspektivy] "ESCO" electronic journal of the energy service company "Environmental Systems." № 7.
10. Ipatov, A. A., Khripach, N. A., Lezhnev, L. Yu., Papkin, B. A., Ivanov, D. A. (2009) Develop-ment of the elements of an autonomous cogeneration unit operating on biofuel [Razrabotka elementov avtonomnoy kogeneratsionnoy ustanovki. rabotay-ushchey na biotoplive] Proceedings of NAMI / SSC RF Federal State Unitary Enterprise "NAMI". №242 Combined power installations of vehicles: сб. scien-tific. Art. M., P. 96-104.
11. A. Eder, (2009) Thermoelectric Power Generation – The Next Step to Future CO2 Reductions, Presentation, San Diego, September 30.
12. Timothy J. Callahan, David P. Branyon, Ana C. Forster,Michael G. Ross,Dean J. Simpso (2012) Effectiveness of Mechanical Turbo Compounding in a Modern Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine, [Теxt] International Journal of Automotive Engineering, Vol.3, No.2, pp.69-73
13. J. Bumby, S. Crossland and J. Carter, (2006) "Electrically Assisted Turbochargers: Their Potential For Energy Recovery",Proc. Hybrid Vehicle Conf., Inst. Eng. and Technology, Coventry, UK, pp. 43-52.
14. I. Thompson, (2009 )"Investigation into the Effects of Turbocompounding", Differentiation Report. School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Queen's University Belfast, Northern Ireland, unpublished.
15. Jay Vaidya, President Electrodynamics Associates, Inc. Advanced electric generator & control for high speed micro/mini turbine based power systems.
16. Keiichi Shiraishi, Yoshihisa Ono,( 2007) Hybrid Turbocharger with Integrated High Speed Motor-generator, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. Technical Review Vol. 44 No. 1.
17. A. М. I. Mamat, A. Romagnolil and R. F. Martinez-Botas, (2011) "Design and Development of a Low Pressure Turbine For Turbocompounding Applications", Proc. IGTC 2011, Osaka, Japan,.
18. T. Davies, The new wave in energy, Bowman Power Group Ltd presentation.
№ 26(102), 2017
10 Oct 2018
27 July 2018
15 May 2017
Про науково-технічну конференцію «Електротехнічні та комп’ютерні системи: теорія і практика»
12 May 2017
КОЛОНКА ГОЛОВНОГО РЕДАКТОРА
KarelWintersky ] [
[ © Odessa National Polytechnic University, 2014-2018. Any use of information from the site is possible only under the condition that the source link! ]