1. Vega M., Sarmiento H. G. Algorithm to evaluate substation reliability with cut and path sets, Industry Applications, IEEE Trans. on., (2008), vol. 44, no 6, pp. 1851–1858.
2. Wei-Chang Yeh. A new algorithm for generating minimal cut sets in k-out-of-n networks, Reliability Engineering & System Safety, (2006), vol. 91, no 1, pp. 36–43.
3. Khanh Nguyen T. P., Julie Beugina, Juliette Marais. Method for evaluating an extended Fault Tree to analyse the dependability of complex systems: Application to a Satellite-based railway system, Reliability Engineering & System Safety, (2015), vol. 133, pp. 300–313.
4. Zhu P., Han J., Liu L., Lombardi F. A stochastic approach for the analysis of dynamic fault trees with spare gates under probabilistic common cause failures, Reliability, IEEE Transactions on, (2015), vol. 64, no 3, pp. 878–892.
5. Manno G., Chiacchio F., Compagno L., D'Urso D., Trapani N. Conception of Repairable Dynamic Fault Trees and resolution by the use of RAATSS, a Matlab® toolbox based on the ATS formalism, Reliability Eng. & System Safety, (2014), vol. 121, no 1, pp. 250–262.
6. Codetta-Raiteri D. Integrating several formalisms in order to increase Fault Trees' modeling power, Reliability Eng. & System Safety, (2011), vol. 96, no 5, pp. 534–544.
7. Shcherbovskykh S., Lozynsky O., Marushchak Ya. Failure intensity determination for system with standby doubling, Przeglad Elektrotechniczny, (2011), vol. 87, no 5, pp. 160–162.
8. Mandziy B., Lozynsky O., Shcherbovskykh S. Mathematical model for failure cause analysis of electrical systems with load-sharing redundancy of component, Przeglad Elektrotechniczny, (2013), vol. 89, no 11, pp. 244–247.
9. Stefanovych T., Shcherbovskykh S., Droździel P. The reliability model for failure cause analysis of pressure vessel protective fittings with taking into account load-sharing effect between valves, Diagnostyka, (2015), vol. 16, no 4, pp. 17–24.
10. Shcherbovskykh S.Matematychni modeli ta metody dlia vyznachennia kharakterystyk nadiinosti bahatoterminalnykh system iz urakhuvanniam pererozpodilu navantazhennia[Mathematical models and methods for reliability characteristic determination of k-terminal systems with load-sharing taking into account], Lviv Polytechnic Press, (2012), 296 (in Ukrainian).