1. Wong K. Prioritization of underground transmission cable renewal projects in power electric utility companies, (2014), IEEE 27th Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, Toronto, p.p. 1–5 (In English).
2. Zhou Zuochun, Zhang Yanyan, Li Huachun. Fault reason analysis of 10kV cable lines of city power grid with OWTS state detection, (2012), China International Conference on Electricity Distribution (CICED), Shanghai, p.p. 1–8 (In English).
3. Ibbotson, L. The Fundamentals of Signal Transmission Inline, waveguide, fiber and free Space, (1999), Burlington Elsevier, 150 p.
4. Maevsky D.A., Semenyug A.N., Kucherenko G.N. Ustanovivshiesya rezhimy v svyazannyh dvuh-provodnyh liniyah peredachi [The steady-state modes in the coupled two-wire transmission lines], (2014), Electrotechnic and computer system, Tehnika publ., Kiev, Ukraine, Vol. 14(90), p.p. 61–66 (In Russian).
5. D. Maevsky D.A., Semenyug A.N., Kucherenko G.N. Vliyanie vzaimnyh svyazej mezhdu provodnikami kabelya na rezhim raboty ehlektricheskih setej [Influence of coupling between the cables conductors on the operation mode of electric networks], (2015), Electrotechnic and computer system, Tehnika publ., Kiev, Ukraine, Vol. 19(95), p.p. 142–145 (In Russian).
6. Semenyug A.N. Skhema zameshcheniya trekhfaznogo ehlektricheskogo kabelya s uchetom vzaimnyh vliyanij mezhdu provodnikami [Equivalent circuit of 3-phase electric cable with mutual influences between conductors], (2016), Electrotechnic and computer system, Tehnika publ., Kiev, Ukraine, Vol. 21(97), p.p. 61–66 (In Russian).
7. RoHS Compliant Cables & Wires. Electronic Resource. Access mode: https://www.hitechcontrols.com/cables/ medium_voltage_power/30-kv-power/n2xsey-3x.html.