Summary to the journal
Requirements to registration
Manuscript formatting rules
Scientific and Technical Journal
ELECTROTECHNIC AND COMPUTER SYSTEMS
ISSN Print 2221-3937
ISSN Online 2221-3805
Automated electromechanical systems
Electric machines and semiconductor converters
General Electrical Engineering
Power Saving by means of the Modern Electrical Engineering
Information Science and Computer Technics
Artificial Intellect Systems
Computer Systems, Networks and their Components
Information systems and technologies
Protection of an information in computer systems
Automation of control processes
Design, Control and Diagnostics
Metrology, Standardization and Certification
Simulation of dynamic systems
Innovation in the educational process
Innovations in Education, Science and Industry
Project and Program Control
The information, messages
RESEARCH OF NONSINUSOIDAL HARMONIC DISTOTIONS OF THE CURRENT FROM MAINS OF THE AC ADJUSTABLE SPEED DRIVE WITH VOLTAGE INVERTER AND VOLTAGE FORMING USING PWM
The article considers the research methods of the influence of loading adjustable speed drive with voltage inverter and voltage forming using pulse width modulation (PWM) on waveform distortion and spectral composition of the current consumed from the mains. In continuous mode the drives with frequency converters (FC), typically operate with a load less than its rated power, and in the intermittent cycles, with frequent starts and reverses the nature of the load is significantly different and may exceed the rated value. That is why for drives operating in intermittent mode, it is necessary to have information about the loads impact on the waveform distortion of the current from mains with loads excess of nominal value up to its half value. The article aims to determine the spectrum of higher harmonics of the current from mains in the whole range of load change of the motor drive inverter, considering the current, as a random function. This was done with recording waveform of the current consumed by the motors 2.8 and 5.5 kW from the network during their separate and combined start-up. Two methods nonparametric analysis of signals are used to study the spectrum presents waveforms not requiring additional information: a) construction of the spectrogram is the instantaneous frequency spectrum in time, b) estimation of the power spectral density (PSD) of the random process by averaging modified implementations of the Welch method. As a result it is established in prin-ciple the possibility to study this problem both with the waveform of the mains current at the start of the drive, allowing to take into account the actual parameters of the mains, and on a simplified mathematical model. It is made the conclusion about the feasibility to study the effect of adjustable speed drive loading on waveform distortion of the current from mains with the cur-rent oscillograms during motor start-up. It is determined that the spectral harmonics of the current remains constant through-out the investigated range of network current load drive. It is established that current harmonics spurious frequencies (inter-harmonics) does not have a significant impact on the shape of the mains current.
Biliaiev Vladimir L.
( firstname.lastname@example.org, ORCID ID: 0000-0002-2915-4033 )
Radimov Sergej N.
( email@example.com )
adjustable speed drive, pulse width modulation, total harmonic distortion, current from mains, mathematical model, power spectrum density, current spectrogram
1. Kartashov I.I., and Ponomarenko I.S. Opredelenie vinovnika iskazheniy napriaz-heniya putem pribornogo kontrolya kachestva elektroenergii [Detection of Object Responsible for Voltage Distortion by Means of Device Supervision of Electric Power Quality], (2000), Zbirnyk Naukovykh Prac IV Mizhnarodnoi Nau-kovoi konferencii “Efektyvnist i Yakist Electro-postachannya Ppromyslovykh Pidpryemctv”, Mariupol, Ukraine, pp. 337 –340 (In Russian).
2. GOST 13109-97 Elektricheskaya energia. Sovmestimost tekhnicheskikh sredstv elektromagnitnayia. Normy kachestva elek-tricheskoy energii v sistemakh elektrosnabzheni-yia obschego naznacheniyia. [Electric Power Quality Standards Specifications in Electric Power Supply Systems of Common Purpose.], (1999), Gosstandart Ukraine, Kiev, Ukraine (In Russian).
3. Radimov S.N., Bilyayev V.L., Besarab А. N. and other. Eksperimentalnoe issledovanie stepeni iskazhenia setevogo toka chastotnogo elektroprivoda, [Experimental Research of Dis-tortion Degree of Network Current of AC Ad-justable Speed Drive], (2010), Еlektromashino-buduvanny ta Elektroobladnanny, Kiev, Ukraine, Iss. 75, pp. 52 – 56 (In Russian).
4. Bilyayev V.L., and Radimov S.N. Gar-monicheskiy sostav setevogo toka chastotnykh elektroprivodov s shirotno – impulsnoy modulya-ciey [Harmonic Composition of the Current Con-sumed from Mains with Load of the AC Adjust-able Speed Drive using Pulse width Modulation], (2012) Elektromekhanichni ta Energozberigay “Problemy Avtomatyzovanogo Elektropryvoda: Teoriyia i Praktyka”, Kremenchug, Ukraine, Iss. 19, pp. 469 – 471 (In Russian).
5. Das J.C., (2004), Passive Filters – Potentialities and Limitations, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 40, No. 1, January/February, 2004, pp. 232 – 241 (In Russian).
6. Acagi H., (2005), Active Harmonic Filters, Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 93, No. 12, December 2005, pp. 2128 – 2141 (In Russian).
7. Von Jouanne A., Enjeti P.N., and Banerfee B., (1999), Assessment of Ride-Through Alternatives for Adjustable Speed Drives, IEEE Trans, on Ind. Appl., Vol. 35, No. 4, July/August 1999, pp. 908 – 916 (In Russian).
8. Bilyayev V.L., and Radimov S.N. Up-roshchennye modeli elektroprivodov s shirotno-impul'snoi modulyatsiei [Simplified Models of Electric Drives with Pulse-width Modulation], (2014), “Problemy Energoresursozberezhennya v Elektrotekhnichnykh Systemakh: Nauka, Os-vita i Praktyka”, Kremenchug, Ukraine, Iss. 1/2014 (2), pp. 40 – 242 (In Russian).
9. Altivar 71. Preobrazovateli chastity [Ad-justable Speed Drives], 2009, Schneider Elec-tric, 332 p. (In Russian).
10. Ice T., Hayashi Y., and Tsuji K., (2000), Definitions of Power Quality Levels and the Simplest Approach for Unbundled Power Quality Services, Proceedings of the Ninth In-ternational Conference on Harmonics and Quality Power, October 1-4, 2000, pp. 385 – 390 (In Russian).
11. Gonorovskiy I.S. Radiotekhnicheskie cepi i signaly. Uchebnik dlya vuzov. [Radio Engineering Circuits and Signals: Textbook for High Schools], (1986), Мoscow, Russian Federation, Rаdiо i Sviaz, 512 p. (In Russian).
№ 17(93), 2015
30 Oct 2018
27 July 2018
15 May 2017
Про науково-технічну конференцію «Електротехнічні та комп’ютерні системи: теорія і практика»
12 May 2017
КОЛОНКА ГОЛОВНОГО РЕДАКТОРА
KarelWintersky ] [
[ © Odessa National Polytechnic University, 2014-2018. Any use of information from the site is possible only under the condition that the source link! ]