1. Koshevoi M. D. The method of iterative planning optimal for cost and time-consuming experiments / M. D. Koshevoi, O. M. Kostenko // Scientific Papers of the Military Institute of Kiev National Taras Shevchenko University. – Kiev: MIKNU, 2009. – Issue 19. – Р 44–48 [in Ukrainian].
2. Koshevoi M. D. Application of branch and bound method for optimization of multifactor experimental designs / M. D. Koshevoi, O. L. Burleev, O. M Kostenko // Radio electronic and computer systems. – 2009. – № 4.
– Р. 45–47 [in Ukrainian].
3. Koshevoi M. D. Experimental investigation, modeling and optimization of galvanic copper plating of printed circuit boards / M. D. Koshevoi, S. G. Bestan, G. K. Kozhevnikov // Mathematical modeling. – 2001. – № 1(6). – Р. 2–30 [in Ukrainian].
4. Koshevoi M. D. Comparative analysis of methods for optimizing multivariate experimental designs / M. D. Koshevoi, O. L. Burleev, O. M Kostenko // Radio electronic and computer systems. – 2010. – Issue 150. – p. p. 60-64. [in Ukrainian]
5. Anderson Mark J., Anderson Hank P. Applying DOE to Microwave Popcorn. Design of experiment identifies which factors matter and which ones don’t, as well as helping find optimal settings / Anderson Mark J., Anderson Hank P. // PI Quality, July/August 1993.