1. Cook Ch. E. Radar signals. An introduction to theory and application / Ch. E. Cook, M. Bernfeld. – New York–London: Academic press, 1967. – 568 p. [in English].
2. Shirman Ya.D. Resolution and compression of signals /Ya.D. Shirman. – Moscow: Sov. radio, 1974. – 360 p. [in Russian].
3. Gomozov V.I. Theory and forming technique complex microwavesignals with high-rate of angular modulation for the radiotechnical systems / V.I. Gomozov. – Kharkov: Publisher A.I.Shust, 2002. – 398 p. [in Russian].
4. Skolnik M. Senrad: An Advanced Wideband Air-Surveillance Radar / M. Skolnik // IEEE Trans. AES-37. – 2001 – N. 4. – P. 1163–1175.
5. Methods of radar recognition and their design / Ya. D. Shirman, S. A. Gorshkov, S. P. Leschenko, G. D. Bratchenko, V. M. Orlenko // Foreign radio electronics. Successes of modern radioelectronics. – 1996. – №11. – P. 3–63 [in Russian].
6. The Radioelectronic systems: Bases of construction and theory. Reference book, publ. second, processed and complemented / Ya. D. Shirman, S. T. Bagdasaryan, A. S. Malyarenko, D. I. Lekhovitskiy and other // Under by the release of Ya. D. Shirman. – Moscow: Radiotechnic, 2006. – 512 p. [in Russian].
7. An estimation of phase distortions of the wideband chirp signals is in the analog radar tract / A. V.Konovaltsev, V. M. Nuzhdin, V. N. Skosirev, A. N. Kharlamov, D.V. Kishko // Extremely wideband signals in a radio-location, connection and acoustics (СРСА 2010) : III All-Russian scientific conference, on June, 29-30 the 2010: articles it is Murom, 2010. – С. 257– 262 it is the access mode to materials of conference of http://www.mivlgu.ru/site arch/conf/ murom2010/matherials/CPCA2010 / section 4/3.pdf. [in Russian].
8. New state primary standard of unit of coefficient of harmonics / Ю.Ф. Павленко,В.Д. Красовський,В.І. Огар,Т.М. Голякова // Ukrainian metrology magazine. – 2009. – №4. – P.17–23 [in Ukrainian].
9. Design in a radio-location /A.I. Leonov, V.N. Vasenev, U.I. Heyduckov and other // Under by the release of A.I. Leonov. – Moscow: Sov. radio, 1979. – 264 p. [in Russian].
10. Baskakov S.I. Radiotechnical chains and signals /S.I. Baskakov: Textbook for the institutes of higher on speciality radio Engineering. – Moscow: Higher school, 1988. – 448 p. [in Russian].