1. Krisilov V.A., Liubchenko V.V., Kavitska V.S. Metody celeorientirovannoj ocenki adekvatnosti [The methods for goal-oriented estimation of model adequacy], (2012). Proceedings of Odes. Polytechnic. Univ., vol. 2 (39), pp. 160 – 164. (in Russian).
2. Berlin principles on ranking of higher education institutions (in English). Available at: http://ireg-observatory.org/en/index.php/berlin-principles (accessed 01.03.2016)
3. Scott P. Ranking higher education institutions: a critical perspective (2013). Rankings and Accountability in Higher Education: Uses and Misuses, Unesco, pp. 113 − 127. (in English).
4. Marope M., Wells P. University Rankings: The Many Sides of the Debate, (2013). Rankings and Accountability in Higher Education: Uses and Misuses, Unesco, pp. 7 − 19. (in English).
5. Amsler S., Bolsmann C. University ranking as social exclusion (2012). British journal of sociology of education, vol. 33.2, pp. 283 − 301. (in English).
6. Salmi J., Alenoush S. League tables as policy instruments: Uses and misuses (2007). Higher Education Management and Policy, vol. 19.2, pp. 31 − 68. (in English).
7. Huang, Mu-H. A comparison of three major academic rankings for world universities: From a research evaluation perspective (2011). Journal of library and information studies, vol. 9.1, pp. 1 − 25. (in English).
8. Krisilov V.А. Metody formalizacii celej provedenija rejtingov [Methods of formalization of ranking goals], (2007). Ranking of higher education institutions: state, trends and problems. collective monography, Simferopol, pp. 55 – 72. (in Russian).
9. Cymbal V.P. Teorija informacii i kodirovanija [Information theory and coding], (1982). Kiev, “High School”, 304 p. (in Russian).
10. Krisilov V.A., Judin S.A., Krisilova N.V. Problemy “lozhnoj” kompaktnosti v diskretnom prostranstve priznakov v zadachah taksonomii [Problems of “false” compactness in the discrete space characteristics in taxonomy tasks], (2004). Proceedings of Odes. Polytechnic. Univ., vol. 2 (21), pp. 91 – 97. (in Russian).