1. Palis F., Тolochko O.I., and Bazhutin D.V., (2013), Analysis of the Transverse Vibrations of the Bridge Crane at Change of Position Carts, Prolem of Automatization Electro Drive. Theory and Practice, Kharkov, Ukraine, pp. 36 – 39 (In Russian).
2. Amin А., and Bahram D, (2001), Induction Motors. Analysis and Torque Control, Series: Power Systems, Hardcover, Germany, pp. 262 – 268 [In English].
3. Terede G., and Belmans R., (2002), Speed, flux and Torque Estimation of Induction Motor Drives with Adaptive System Model, International Conference on Power Electronics, Machines and Drives, Bath, UK, pp. 498 – 503 (In English).
4. Gerasimyak R.P., and Leshev V.А., (2008), Analysis and Synthesis of Crane Electromechanical Systems,SMUSL, Odessa, Ukraine, 192 p. (In Russian).
5. Busschots F., Renier B., and Belmans R., (1997), Direct Torque Control: Application to Crane Drives, 7th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications EPE, Trondheim, Norway, pp. 4579 – 4584 (In English).
6. Donald W., Novotny A., and Frederick P., (1968), The Analysis of Induction Machines Controlled by Series Connected Semiconductor Switches, IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, pp. 597 – 605 (In English).
7. Volkov I.V., and Isacov V.I., (1991), Electric DriveswithConstant Currentin Power Circuits, Radio and Communications, Moscow, Russian Federation, 216 p. (In Russian).
8. Kotsur M.I., Andrienko P.D, and Kotsur I.M., (2013), Comparative Analysis of Energy Efficiency of Drive Control System of Asynchronous Motor with Phase Rotor, Polzunovsky Vestnik, Barnaul, Russian Federation, pp. 114 – 120 (In Russian).
9. Kotsur M.I., Andrienko P.D., and KotsurI.M., (2012), Operation Modes Features of Modification Pulse Control System of Asynchronous Motor with Phase Rotor,Electromechanical and Energy Saving Systems, Kremenchuk, Ukraine, pp. 163 –165 (In Russian).
10. Kotsur M.I.,(2011), Improving Energy Efficiency Schemes in the Pulse Control Circuit of Rectified Rotor Current, Electromechanical and Energy Saving Systems., Kremenchuk, Ukraine, pp. 86 –89 (In Russian).