Summary to the journal
Requirements to registration
Manuscript formatting rules
Scientific and Technical Journal
ELECTROTECHNIC AND COMPUTER SYSTEMS
ISSN Print 2221-3937
ISSN Online 2221-3805
Automated electromechanical systems
Electric machines and semiconductor converters
General Electrical Engineering
Power Saving by means of the Modern Electrical Engineering
Information Science and Computer Technics
Artificial Intellect Systems
Computer Systems, Networks and their Components
Information systems and technologies
Protection of an information in computer systems
Automation of control processes
Design, Control and Diagnostics
Metrology, Standardization and Certification
Simulation of dynamic systems
Innovation in the educational process
Innovations in Education, Science and Industry
Project and Program Control
The information, messages
MECHATRONIC AND OTHER MAJOR ELECTRICAL SYSTEM FOR MECHANIZED EQUIPMENT UNDERWATER WELDING WET PROCESS
Abstract: This paper deals with the acquisition of equipment for underwater wet welding electrical assemblies and components as the main body of specialized structures in luavtomatov and machines. Attention is paid to the mechanisms regulated electric equipment, IP-welding power source, switching nodes and links. It is shown that the creation of mechanized equipment underwater welding is effective development of special components and systems Electrics-ment. Determined that the most effective designs are adjustable electric actuators with brushless motors. Such motors provide a high degree of reliability during operation in insulating liquids. Examples of application of the equipment for underwater wet welding elektroprivodovna based stepper and BLDC motors. Presents the development of special welding power source that would ensure the maintenance of the specified static and dynamic characteristics for a high level of stability of the welding process at a considerable distance from it. Dana cable design, which combines the power leads, the control and, in addition, is the load-carrying.
It is concluded that the main electrical components and equipment for mechanized welding automatically wet all relate to mechatronic type of equipment. This is further emphasized by the use of modern equipment in the computerized control systems.
Lebedev Vladimir A.
Doctor of Technical Sciences (the highest research degree), Professor
underwater welding, semi-automatic machine, electric, feed mechanism, the mechanism of movement, power, communications, welding power source
1. Kononenko V.Ya., and Rybchenkov A. G. Opyt mokroi mekhanizirovannoi svarki samo-zashchitnymi poroshkovymi provolokami pri re-monte pod vodoi gazo- i nefteprovodov [Experi-ence wet Mechanized welding Self-shielded Flux-cored wires in the Repair of Underwater Oil and Gas Pipelines], (1994), Avtomaticheskaya Svarka, No. 9-10, pp.29 – 32 (In Russian).
2. Zainulin D.I., Lebedev V.A., Maksimov S.Yu., and Pichak V.G. Unikal'nyi kompleks oborudovaniya dlya avtomaticheskoi dugovoi svarki na bol'shoi glubine v maksimal'no ogra-nichennykh usloviyakh [A Unique Complex of Equipment for Automatic arc Welding at Great Depth in the Most Limited Conditions], (2013),
Sbornik Tezisov Stendovykh Dokladov Mezh-dunarodnoi Konferentsii “Svarka i rodst-vennye tekhnologii – nastoyashchee i budushchee”, 25-26 Noyabrya 2013, pp. 70 – 71 (In Russian).
3. Lebedev V.A., and Gulyi M.V. Bystrode-istvuyushchii ventil'nyi elektroprivod dlya oborudovaniya mekhanizirovannoi dugovoi svarki [The High-speed Valve Actuator Equip-ment for Mechanized arc Welding], (2014), Mekhatronika. Avtomatizatsiya, Upravlenie, No. 6, pp.47 – 51 (In Russian).
4. Lebedev V.A., Maksimov S.Yu., and Ya-ros Yu.N. Istochnik dlya dugovoi mekhaniziro-vannoi svarki plavyashchimsya elek-trodom udalennykh ob"ektov [Source for Mechanized arc Welding with Consumable Electrode Re-mote Objects], (2013), Sbornik Tezisov Sten-dovykh Dokladov Mezhdunarodnoi Konferentsii “Svarka i Rodstvennye Tekhnologii – Nastoya-shchee i Budushchee”, 25-26 noyabrya 2013, pp. 82 – 83 (In Russian).
5. Lebedev V.A., and Yaros Yu.A. Istochnik svarochnogo toka dlya udalennykh ob"ektov mekhanizirovannoi dugovoi svarki [Welding Power Source for Remote Objects Mechanized arc Welding], (2014), Tyazheloe Mashinostroenie, No. 2-3, pp. 6 – 11(In Russian).
6. Martinovich V.N., Martinovich N.P., Lebedev V.A., Maksimov S.Yu, Pichak V.G., and Lendel I.V. Vysokokachestvennye shlang pakety dlya podvodnoi svarki i rezki [High Quality Hose Packages for Underwater Welding and Cutting], (2010), Avtomaticheskaya Svarka,
No. 9, pp. 42 – 44 (In Russian).
7. Lebedev V.A., and Maksimov S.Yu., (2011), New Equipment for Underwater Mech-anized and Automatic Flux-Cored Wire Weld-ing and Cutting, International Congress on Ad-vances in Welding Science and Technology for Construction, Energy and Importations Systems (AWST – 2011) 24-25 October 2011, Antalya, Turkey, pp. 139 – 42.
№ 17(93), 2015
15 May 2017
Про науково-технічну конференцію «Електротехнічні та комп’ютерні системи: теорія і практика»
12 May 2017
КОЛОНКА ГОЛОВНОГО РЕДАКТОРА
14 Nov 2016
New rules for registration of articles in the journal
KarelWintersky ] [
[ © Odessa National Polytechnic University, 2014. Any use of information from the site is possible only under the condition that the source link! ]