1. Vasilev K. M. Mathematical model of an autonomous power system based on generating ¬ three leading with two-phase-modulated three-phase contactless energizer / Physics. – 2002. – № 6. – P.31–37[in Ukrainian].
2. Vasilev K.M., Halinovskyy A.M. Mathematical model of an autonomous electrical power system "asynchronous generator with trypulsnym modulated energizer – Cascade Asa hronnyh engines" / Proceedings of the Institute of Electrodynamics NASU: Electrodynamics. Kиев.: Institute of elec TRO dynamics of NAS of Ukraine. – 2000. – Р.153–163 [in Ukrainian].
- Vasilev K. M. Mathematical model of dynamic processes of autonomous electric power system based on contactless asynchronous generator with a two-phase-modulated three-phase cascade energizer MM / / Physics. – 2005. – № 2. – Р.54–60[in Ukrainian].
4. Vasilev K. M. Mathematical model of dynamic processes of electron troenerhe-tychnoyi autonomous system based on contact-less asynchronous generator with three phase-three phase cascade modulated energizer MM / Physics. – 2004. – № 5. – P.50–55[in Ukrainian].
5. Vasilev K. M. Methods and models of analysis of the autonomous power systems based on asynchronous generator with contactless cascade modulated zbudzhuvachekm: dis. Dr. techn. Sciences: 05.09.03 / Charles N. Vasilev. – Kiеv:– 2010. – 398 p. [in Ukrainian].
6. Halynovskyy A.M Contactless asynhronyzyrovannыy generator with converter modulyrovannыm chastotы / Proceedings And an international (Third All-Russian) conference on Еlektromehanotronyke. – St.Petersburg state. еlektrotehn. University of. – 1997. – Р.182–192 [in Russian].
7. Plahtyna EG mathematical modeling of electric noven you are systems. – Lions: Higher HQ. Izd in Lvov. University of fact, 1986. – 164 р. [in Russian].
8. Fylts R.V. Mathematical bases theory of electromechanic converters. – Kyiv: Naukova Dumka, 1979. – 208 р. [in Russian].