1. Beizer B. Black-Box Testing: Tech-niques for Functional Testing of Software and Systems. – Wiley: New York, 1995. – 320 p.
2. Tarasov D. Formal models of protection of relational databases / Information Systems and Networks. Bulletin "Lviv Polytechnic". – 2003. – № 489. – P. 296–306 [in Ukrainian].
3. Saoud E. Formal Specification of Access Control Model for Relational Databases using UML with OCL // In the Procs. of 5th International Conference of Young Scientists “Com
puter Science & Engineering 2011” (CSE-2011), November 24-26, 2011, Lviv, Ukraine. – P. 68–69 [in Ukrainian].
4. Blazhko A.A., Antoshchuk S.G., Saoud E. Automated Design Method of Hierarchical Access Control In Database / The Procs. of 5th IEEE International Workshop on Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems: Technology and Applications, September 21–23, 2009, Rende (Cosenza), Italy. – P. 361–363 [in English].
5. Chan M.Y., Cheung S.C., Testing Database Applications with SQL Semantics // The Procs. of 2nd International Symposium on Cooperative Database Sys-tems for Advanced Applications (CODAS'99), Wollon-gong, Australia, March 1999. – P. 363–374 [in English].
6. Row-level Security in A Relational Database Management System. Patent N 7,240,046 B2. 2007. United States Patent [in English].
7. Wang Q., Yu T., Li N., Lobo J., Bertino E., Irwin K., Byun J. On the correctness criteria of fine-grained access control in relational databases // The Procs. of the 33rd international conference on Very large data bases, September 23-28, 2007, Vienna, Austria. – P. 555–566 [in English].