1. Volodarsky E.T., Palianychko D.A. Robust estimation accuracy characteristics of the observations: "Information processingsystems" Scientific Papers. Issue8 (98) - Kharkov, publisher Kharkiv Air Force University named after Ivan Kozhedub, 2011.[in Ukrainian].
2. ISO 5725-2:1994 Accuracy (trueness and precision) of measurement methods and results -- Part 2: Basic method for the determination of repeatability and reproducibility of a standard measurement method [in Russian].
3. Volodarsky E.T, Kharchenko I.A, Zgurya V.I., Molochkov M.E. The correctness of Grubbs criterion in the analysis of test results with three elements: "Information processingsystems" Scientific Papers. Issue6 (64) - Kharkov, publisher Kharkiv Air Force University named after Ivan Kozhedub, 2007. - P.20 - 22.[in Russian].
4. Tukey, J. An analysis of observations - first. from English. – Moscow. Mir: 1981. - 325 p.[in Russian].
5. Peter J. Huber Robust statistics - first. from English. – Moscow. Mir: 1984. - 308 p.[in Russian].
6. Analyst Robust statistics – How Not to Reject Outliers. December 1989, vol. 114. [in English].
7. James N. Miller, Jane C. Miller Statistics and Chemometrics for Analytical Chemistry – 6th ed. 2010. [in English].